About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, April 14, 2008

__My MasterPieces__







Top: This is the model making and landscape we produce during the Talent Camp 2003, my team is combined with SGGS Girl Guide, I'm proudly be incharged of designing and producing the main tower of the landscape ( the taller building in the center) , with all my teammates' help , I manage to finish it timely. And tell you a secret, it is the proudest day of my life when we submitted the model for display before judgement, we manage to take all attentionof the participants ....and many of my seniors praise me for my first master piece for model making , however , my result drop to 296/600 for that time, haha....Of course , we get champion for model making competition.. the whole model is given to SGGS girl guide after that Camp....

MIddle: I do it during mid year of Form 4, we plan to take part in Chung Ling Butterworth campfire , but at last due to the collison with our own camp, we cancel to join that camp. And only we realise after attending the campfire, even only with this gate way , we can get champion for Model Making Competition, but it is too late, and none of the outsider know about this "masterpiece" existence...
Bottom: I do it during the holiday after spm till I get into Mmu, each take me 2~3 months, tremendous patience is needed for these my proudest masterpiece












No comments: