About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, April 11, 2008

Nowadays

Tomorrow is the Tag Team Tournamnet 2008 , and now is almost 12.00 am , suddenly wanna write something before sleep ...

Many things change, people , environment , study and even myself . Few days before , jz recover from some fever and flu , quite weak nowadays har? After this tournament , finally i can concentrate myself on my study , pathetically , not doing well in those mid term tests, and have to put more effort in it....jz do my best as I always do, but not to pursuit perfection in wateva I involved in .People come people go , after this June , some final year senior of TTC are gonna leave , perhaps I dunt have any chances to meet with them anymore ....and after this June , life will be more tasteless .... all the best for those players tomorrow and to myself, and all the best to those who gonna withral , from my life......

No comments: