About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, February 2, 2008

_It Is Jz SoMe_

Going to class, in mind, not the numerical calculation or the einstein's ridiculous formula,
but is your smiling face,
smile,
not even I realise
[ Day oF mIssinG SoMeoNe ]

Ijz want to,
put my jacket on your shoulder when you shudder,
put my hand on your waist when you stumble,
bring you the rose when you wonder,
and kiss your forehead when tear around your eye's corner...
[ I Jz Want To ]

dunt even lay your hand into the land which is not belong to you,
it may end up a traumatic tragedy
(or a lovely story)
[ The GaMe's RuLe ]

Love is flowing all the night,
at least let me hold you for tonight ...
[ Years PasseD, LoVe sTilL ]

Love someone doesnt mean need to be together wit her,
I agree,
when only I realise I cant with the one who I love the most .
[ A SteP aWay From Me ]

Love is not hw much she can give you, but is hw much you gonna give her
[ Loving youRselF oR SoMebody eLse ]

Gal, pls jz dunt simply tell me that you need me,
you will never know hw much a stupid guy like me will be touched by this 3 simple ' I need you',
and I never regret about that.
[ Gal, Pls sToP That ]

Imagine what are you doing,
wondering who you are hanging out with,
it bring tear to my eye
[ Life without yOu ]

I'm here to apologise,
she is no longer in my mind,
but you thought I'm tellig you lie,
gal, now you the one in my mind,
and my onli sunshine..
[ I'm HeRe To aPoLoGiSe ]

Can you trust me one more time?
pls save your last goodbye,
and give it a try,
hope that you will be mine till the end of time.
[ I'm HeRe To aPoLoGiSe ]

Perhaps we should jz be friend,
never step on the boundary that you set.
[ When everythinG ChanGe ]

Shall we jst be friend?
Love is not jz about understand,
stay by your side always,
doesnt mean we can be together.
[ It's not bReakInG My HeaRt ]

No comments: