About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, October 15, 2010

__Let's talk about: Confidence__


I used to be a not so confidence guy, sometime I'll even ask myself, you are definitely not nice looking, your dad have not dozens of money, you are not extremely excellent in sport or music, and you don't even have a charming or attractive characteristic, so what you think how good the future you are able to make? or why a pretty and nice gal will marry you? Every times the questions come into my mind I'll get very disheartened by myself.

I still remember the depressing low tide of my life, the first time is last last year when I get dumped, I felt like a walking corpse for a few months until "Jogging" has pulled me out from the center of the quicksand. The second time is just few months ago, where I'm undergoing my internship training and exposed to the real world, and the reality stuck me. And I asked myself again, WHAT YOU CAN DO IN FUTURE TO GET A GOOD LIFE, life seem meaningless to me, I've no motivation for everything, sleep, speak , jogging, turn on the washing machine, study, absolutely every things you can list out or probably it is in your list now as well. Well, at the end, A book, a song, a movie, a person, a family help me out. IF you ask me now, "how are you?" I can bla bla bla to you for few hours, telling you my plan in the future, telling you what is the latest nice songs, what about the movie, and probably introduce my blog to you at the end : )

When a person are confident of himself, he will be very charming, much much much charming than other even he is just a not so good looking guy, and he can come out with so many stupid ideas and funny thought, and most of all he can make people around him laugh, dream, infected my his fervent passion. I love to be confidence, and I know all of you love too!!!


A : Hey, how confident are you?
Me : hmmm, very very confident.
A : ........( alright let ask him some question) How many gal you think you can get her on your car?
Me : Well, I have to say I got the confidence to get every single woman on the planet to get on my car!!( Say only ma, takkan he ask me to prove to him by asking every single woman to go for a ride with me de ma )
A : *+* " ............

So that is me right now, a little bit over confidence but definitely most craziest since I had been born.

And Confidence to me Isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Egg McMuffin!!!!

So, what is yours?

No comments: