About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

__I'm Back__

I'm back
1.to the blogging!
2.to the road!!
3.to mySEFT!!!


Once I used to be thinking that , I blog because I'm want to share my life with the people around me, or that time I have no one to share my every detail of my life. Right after I get one, I feel there is no need for blogging anymore because I'd got one to share my every single detail of my life and that is no point to repeat everything again in blogging, but right after 18 months, I want to blog again, for myself.... even we already get one we want, but she/ he wouldn't be attending to us all the time, and not everything we want to share with him/her because they just DON'T UNDERSTAND sometime, don't you think so ? Hence, I'm back!!!

Announcement for the following date.......
1. Relationship related post in my blog would not be based on the my personal story.
2. The world "She/Female" in my blog should never be referred as my beloved.
3. You can not going to agree what I write here, but don't you tell me what I should post
and what I shouldn't, because it is MY BLOG after all.

All right see you guys next post : )


1 comment:

sHaN sHaN said...

wah so serious eh... haha keep it up...keep blogging...