About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, July 5, 2009

__SCKLM__



Well , the big days I have been waiting for , 28/6/09 , SCKLM, Standard Chartered KL Marathon, 2000++ participants in Full Marathon, 3000++ participant Half Marathon and 7000++ for 10 km, the first half marathon in my life

wake up at 3 , take a cold shower and have some simple breakfast before take motor from Mungz and Dom's GPS handphone ...riding the motor in the cold wind for 25km ++ is not fun anyway , yet the warm hug from the leng lui behind me make me feel better : )

By the time we reach Dataran Merdeka, the gun shooting signal for Full Marathon had sounded, exactly 5 .The first thing I do is to find my Cari Running Friends to take my vest , and of course not forgeting some shot with them


Top right , bad boy,Lau sai ,Louis, HuiXin,
Bottom right, Nayiq,IAMHAU,anonymous,Me and ah xin

they say I look very fit in this photo , is that true? *wink*

of course , with my most ever needed support who are willing to wake up at 3 and accompany this crazy bf go running and wait him for 2 hours while he is on the run , Thank bao bei ~

To all of my friends, while you guys saying that Uni life is about LIM TEH till late mid night and feel proud of it , see this young lady already outside the field do stretching!!!! And you are just almost to go to your bed with exhausted mind? Think about it what is life

of course it is me

The run start at 615 am and I finish in


1 hour and 54 minutes
The moment I'm crossing the line , thx to whoever took it


The crowd at around 830 am , and more and more are coming back!!!


Another shot with SJ before we go home around 9 .Well , I dint meet with my cari friends after run , coz we have to go back early and go midvalley SHOPPING !!!



Official Result:

Name:ONG GHEE OON (MAS)
Net Start:06:13:01Category:Half Marathon 21km
Net Time:01:54:51Position:142
Finish Timing:01:54:51.00


Every steps move me forward ,
every droplet of sweat mark my effort ,
and the medals is what I get for




I do not mean to say all of the long distance runners are determined and delicated, but those who are not , would not be able to complete the run



NEXT: Men'shealth 2009 Night Run at Putrajaya on 25/7/09

No comments: