About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, July 27, 2009

__Men's Health Run__

Well , me and dabo reach there around 730 pm , do a quick warm up before getting into the crowd. I am well stunned by the gorgeous building at Putrajaya and its clean street , the night scene is even more awesome!!! Due to lack of training last few weeks ( coughing , haze , study) , I have no any specific aim in this run, just want to enjoy it and do my best ...

The Crowd
Taken before the run


Thank to my bao bei gal gal for always so support me in my run even everytime end up no time and energy pak tou with you after the run, bad bf I am >.<

Me and Cari Runners Captain Chauky

The stage
The finishing line which I gonna cross later



The race start aroudn 8.00 pm ++ , it is VERY VERY HOT to run in night!!! After 1 to 2 km , most of the participant is sweating heavily already , first time to run in night and it is uncomfortable HOT!!! Due to the run is at putrajaya where the traffic is not so crowded , the road control is far smooth than SCKLM , we do not need to stop down and wait the cars to pass at the junction .

I finish with 58 minutes ++ , even though I dare not to think I am within 75th to qualify for the medal , but when the officer just hand me the CERT ONLY when i cross the line, my HEART SINK

After I get the isotonic drink and goodies beg , we rest on the greeny field , thank to my bao bei for massage my leg for me , hehe...

Me and Bao Bei

Another Snap

The Certificate


This is the 2nd run organised by men's health since last year , although they do double the participants limit up to 4000 people , but the medals is yet still for the top 75 finisher in each category , too bad I'm not one of them ....Hope that next year the certificate with come with the name and finishing time .


Next will be Penang Bridge International Marathon which I plan to join half marathon category ,
due to financial constraint, I wont be joining the Mizuno Wave Run this year

No comments: