About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, July 12, 2009

__Men's Health & Shape Run 2009__

Shape & Men's Health Night Run 2009 Is COMING!!

at PUTRAJAYA



The Goodies beg for Runner, RM 30 registration fee for Rm300 Goodies, why not???


The Route of the Run


The Run will start at Palace of Justice
heading straight to


Pass through the Seri Gemilang Bride before reaching


The Convention Center


Make a Big Turn and head back to .....



Seri Saujana Bridge


and then Seri Wawasan bridge

Pass through the Putrajaya Mosque before heading back to the starting point

The total run is 11.5 km and the medals are only for the top 75 finishers.
If I want to complete it in 50 minute mean I have to run 1 minute 45 second for every 400 m,
I dont think I can make it , especially I have been coughing for 2 weeks hence lack of training ..
What result I will get ? We'll see

4 comments:

Ber said...

Still coughing ma? =.=||| Must see doctor ar!

Btw, don't link my blog can ar? U bookmark in ur computer can d...all this while I don't let anyone link me mia, coz I feel uncomfortable when strangers read my blog (yet I feel privatizing my blog vry mahuan)...hehe thanks for ur trouble ya :)

And goodluck in ur next run, u can do it de!^^

GheeOon said...

Thx for your concern , i are better now , I alr see doctor and finish all the medicine as prescribed , yet still cnat fully recover yet ==

P.s i will remove your link , pai seh ya

sHaN sHaN said...

Get well soon and good luck fr ur next run!!!

TriStupe said...

How's the run yesterday?