About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, August 17, 2009

__What'sGoingOn__

ishhh... I have no idea what happen to my stupid brain ... nowadays i hardly sleep even i go on bed around 1030 pm and wake up at 5.45 to jog....Keep on rolling and rolling and just cant fall asleep as i wish ... something , i get scare when I turn off the light and lay on the bed , wondering how long I have to roll on bed again tonight ... developing sleeping phobia huh ? Sien tiok...

I miss those time I can sleep straight once I lay on bed ...isshhh....I guess I need more time to adjust back my sleeping habit ... sigh ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

better take care of your health,shift back your lifestyle la...

sHaN sHaN said...

this is kind of serious as in not getting enough sleep and u still wake up so early. i usually have this when i am back in penang. haha. anyway, sooner or later u will be there. good luck in adjusting back.

GheeOon said...

hehe .. last last night we think is becase we drink tea before sleep , because hoong also face this problem last night after drink his dad de tea ... ><

anyway , last night sleep at 930 hehe .. thx for concern

GheeOon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.