About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, June 11, 2009

__MostImportantFemalesInMyLife__


My adorable sister
I'd forget how many promises I owe you,
how many times I have missed your birthday ,
but you're always the most important female in my life,
as you always are

My leng lui gal gal
Sun will set ,
Star will dim,
Moon might faint,
when the day replace the night,
but the love shall never die,
Till the end of our life.



The female who give birth to me,
that is why she deserves the biggest pic.
I don't know how many apologizes I should say,
for all the cold shoulder I shown you all the years.
I don't know how many thanks I should say,
for your never ending tolerance and acceptance.
I don't know how many heart I still left to melt,
for all the care you always give.
Yet,
Thank You Mom
My best female "Net Friend"
YeapShanShan
my most trusted listener




Hmmm, My first love
you leave me not only a dozen of heart broken night
but also a boxes full of happiness
Thank for all the memories




My best female friend in MMU, Miss Ee
Thank for the tolerance so far


LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!
My SISs!!!
Hope that you guys can always be my ah sou : )
He is slimming down, but he still keep his big stomach for you!!
You know He love you!!!
He is improving , a bit slow, but it's ok~
Hardly see him playing game nowadays ...
nice to meet you~

P.s Berz: you make me headache for choosing the right photo!!! all of your photo are so artistic

6 comments:

B said...

LOL. This post mainly dedicated to your gal-gal ba? *wink-wink*

Wei ur sis is such a sweet cutie! how old d? Anyway goodluck to ur upcoming marathon! :)

GheeOon said...

nope, is for all the females mentioned :)
she 15 liao , got leng zai kai siao for her bo ?

thanks

cheng ling said...

I'm so proud of my daughter. Haha...

Yy Ooi said...

leng zai here..muahahhahah....

opps..i saw someone in the list...should u hate me..??..@@"

GheeOon said...

huh wat someone pula?y should I hate you pula? ru kong hami tong tong

xinyi said...

although he a bit slow....bt tat's my choice at the beginning...i trust myself din choose the wrong guy...and i don need a perfect bf....i jst need a bf tat care...he did it....bt i oso learing hw to take care myself nt to let him worry so tat he cn focus in other thing....mayb too early to say anything cz we all still young...bt....jst enjoy the wonderful moment we all having nw...i think dom won c this...haha....