About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, June 13, 2009

__KL Marathon 09__

.

.
Charter Standard KL Marathon

Another big days not only for me ,but is also for the all runner in Malaysia ,28/6/2009, The Grand Charter Standard KL Marathon , at Kuala Lumpur , which 12500 people have already registered for it.

Running does help us to build a healthier life, and bring us a great sense of accomplishment . You need endurance, determination and the hunger , to keep your butt swinging, keep your leg moving for few hours, even the following step is harder and harder than the previous one , but we, the runners, we know exactly how it taste like when you cross the finishing line , exhausted, worn out, fatigued, hardly move the leg , but the satisfaction is overwhelming they all..

And for your information , there a handful of runner die in the run, yet, closing the road for marathons prevents more traffic deaths than running caused [ Quoted from Men's Health Feb 2009 ]

It would be the first half marathon ( 21.097 km ) in my life , and I've spend half year to prepare for it .


and now

I'm the waiting the BIG DAY


The Venue Map


The Route map , click on it to view a larger view


For those who are interested on it please view http://www.kl-marathon.com/ for more information.




Why I run? Well , many people can run fast , some can run far, but only a few of them can run far and fast, and I'm one of them, that is why I RUN

No comments: