About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

__As Inspiration__

A forward email from shanshan and I love this




Don't take decision when you're ANGRY




And I am kind of this


Justify Full

I won't ask anyone to stay/leave
if he/she wanna leave/stay



I won't expect they to understand me totally so
don't expect me to understand you totally as well


I know with my asshole attitude I won't get much friends
and I'm not expecting that too,
few is enough,

those who understand me,
and those who are not,
you may take it you never know me in your life
I am sad,
absolutely,
but time will help me get over it


I have no idea is it he/ she is your world or not
but SHE is my world, so don't blame


Friend is those who never ask you to stay
because they know you will never leave


Don't ask why I'm so stubborn,
because that is me,
18 is like this , 21 is also like this,
and I assure you, even 81, I will still like this

but if you still wanna ask, go ask shanshan because she know me well XD




No one is number one in my heart ,
unless you choose to out of my mind

No comments: