About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, June 5, 2008

__Still Looking For Someone? __

There are some kind of friends who never change the way how they once treated you. Even we didnt meet for years, we will still greeting each other with some stupid rude words to show the closeness between us, and we know that is not macho after all, But that is our way of treating a friend who closer than just a friend. Thx for the togetherness that we share, last time and now, perhaps future as well, thx for never left me out in wateva activities.

And , there are also someone , who we cant forget, even she has hurt you so badly, intentionally or unintentionally. You pushed yourself so hard to get rid of her from your mind , so hard....but, once in a while , at a special occasion, she will still break through the defence that you set and the "once in a while " is going to change ur life ...You took so much time to make the decision , which you think is the best choice for both you and her, you underwent dozens of heart breaking nights to forget her, yet, you are still so defendless in front of her. You dunt understand, why we will still miss those who hurt us so badly but not appreciate those who treat us nicely. We always apologise to them , for not appreciating them , and waiting her apologisation for not appreciation us. Life is like this, once we had fallen in love, it is really hard to pull ourselves out from the keep-sinking mud....even it is suffocating us....

I sat at the corner of my gang, hoping you might see me if you came, yet I find no one.Checking my hp constantly , if I have missed out any message, yet it appear to be none. I asked myself, still looking for someone har ? Self mocking , then onli i recalled that your pm has stated that you lost your hp lately. When I listen to the " I dunt wnat miss a thing" they played, my hardly build defence collapsed. I watched into the sky,it remind me of last year, you messaged me and ask me to see the beautiful sunsetting sky. I try to get myself some drink, it remind me of last year I asked some water from you and we end up sittting in the main hall steps having a quite long chit chat. I hesitated, and I walked to the hall , may be you might still remember about last year chit chat and wait for me there like the scene in cinderella story? Well, no one there, not so disappointing anyway. Looking at the steps, I recalled that I have pad your head lightly last year and compliment you that you have became prettier before we end the chit chat. All is just too unforgettable for me . Extra attention is payed for the people who stand in the steps there , till the campfire end...

Perhaps , you might think that , I'm a disturbance by writting this post, well , I 'm neither making any confession nor want anyone's comment about that . I just want to make myself feel better by writting the things out rather than let them stuck in my mind. Human has the right to live the way that make their life easier, so do I. It is just a post . and it is just my blog.


P.s comments shall not be approved for this post, thx

0100 a.m.
4/6/2008
Geo.KinG

No comments: