About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, June 27, 2008

__AutoShow.1 Getting Started__


The Logo of previous AutoShow which will be use as AutoShow2008 as well





It started by the invitation of my buddy, Jason Peng , " hey dude , do you want to help me in autoshow? perhaps you can be my Asst. of Publicity " 1 sec pass , " sure !!" I replied . Since I'm plan to enlarge my circle of friend and get some experience on how to deal with outside ppl , it should be quite good experience for me . Well , it turn out become a super duper good experience for me so far , i have get to know more ppl and learn some new stuff ...so I would like to thx him for inviting me into the autoshow event and teach me how to swim ...


No comments: