About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, June 27, 2008

__AutoShow.2 First MeeTing__

First Meeting __ When I enter the room , well, all are familiar faces from my course, there are 1 Director , 2 Asst.Director, 2 Secretary , 2 Treasurer and 7 Divisions which consist of :

Programme & Protocol
Security
Exhibition
Publicity
Marketing
Sponsorship
Technical & Logistic
.
the meeting started with speech of the director , introduction of all High Coms , my voice faltered to finish my introduction when it came to my turn >.< , follow by giving the detail of whole AutoShow:
Date
22nd- 23rd Nov
Venue
A'Famosa Resort
Pre-launch week
Remote Car Competition
Exhibition Corridor
Free Game Slot
During Event
Drift Competition
Modified Car Competition
Car Club Gathering
Night Party & Blasting Party
job distribution to every divisions , me and Jason were asked to design bunting , banner , flyer , web page , t-shirt , booth for recruitment and get all the quotation for promotional items and find out the price needed to advertise our event through medias and we have to complete some of them within the 3 weeks holiday , life getting busy ....and perhaps exciting ?
(no picture was taken due to i not close with them yet @@ )

No comments: