About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

__Study oR Working__

2 Weeks ago, I got frustrated during preparing exam for HEAT TRANSFER , basically 3 modes of heat can be transferred, conduction through the vibration of atoms and molecules, convection through the bulk motion of fluid and gas, the first 2 rely on some medium to enable the heat to be transferred while the last is the radiation which the heat is transferred through the electromagnetic wave. Well, conduction can be further divided into 1 dimension (1-D) steady state with and without heat generation, 1-D transient , 2-D steady stage, the equations of every mode of them o be derived from the basic heat equilibrium equation and based on the respective boundary condition and initiate condition arghhhhh!!!! Anyway , it is just getting started!!! Convection is classified into around 10 modes and got their stupid and some lengthy equation as well....

For that moment, i kind of thinking to working hard next time hence my sons and daughters do not need to endure such a stupid pressure as I did!!! However, after I go back Penang and help my dad out with his work, I kind of enlighten how stupid and naive I was. Due to the lack of knowledge, my dad's job is kind of labour for sale, he depend on his labour offered everyday to earn his bread-winning money, my waist get ache after the first day of work, it ache even i only work for the first time, sometime my dad have to work on that 5 or 6 times per day....and it kind of change my mind.

Well, able to study and capable to study is kind of gift that given by the God ( if He ever exist anyway, religion-less, no offend) . We should appreciate it and not take it for granted, it doesn't mean we have to study until to get a rocket high result but at least don't take it for granted. Some people say once you get the pay after you work you might loss interest in studying, but not for the not-so-easy earning money job as my dad's.

Love you dad for working hard for me , for the family ( broken family ) : )