About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

__A Saying__

It happen during the last Saturday when I follow my dad to work, our task today is to carry some construction wood from his client's store room to the construction place, his client is 德诚, a 60 s old guy and he is kind of my dad's good friend too.

For maintaining a good relationship with his clients, my dad will buy some lunch or tea time or drink for them once in a while. Some other workers and clients really welcome it, anyway, who doesn't like free meal? But not Cheng. He will scold my dad when my dad bought something for them like, " You get rich dy ? why don't you save the money for other purpose???" and once in a while my dad will reply jokingly, " No la , the number i bought appear in the TOTO last night," and guess what he reply ?

He would said, " it is your good luck, it doesn't mean to you have to spend the money for us," continue will a saying that that touch my heart, " We hope you can get rich but we never hope you treat us!" in Hokkien it sounds" Wang hi mang ru ho giak, tapi bo hi mang ru qia wang chiak!" or in mandarin,"我们希望你发财,不过不希望你请我们吃!" What a worthy man he is.

I'm great that are such a good friend at my dad side while his son is studying at melaka, obviously it can give him some joy and hope every morning he wake up from the dream and make him looking for something in his life.

LIFE is wonderful isn't it ?

No comments: