About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, September 6, 2008

__Journal.3 - My Family__

As I have mentioned in my last post , I can tell people proudly that my parent have divorced since I was standard 5 because I dunt thing it is something very ashame to talk with , today we will go in detail about my childchood life and my and course some of my family stuff....



Talking about childhood, it is the most happy period for most of the people , and do I , I stayed in Sungai Penang last time , a place where liek a "kampung" and majority of the residents are malays. Basically , I will reach home around 2 something in primary school , what to do next ? have my lunch , and start watching tv or foolig aroudn with my cousins till 5 pm , that is the time i were allowed to go out and play with my childhood friend ...many games I have played during childhood, and I still remember part of the memorable experiences... we played gasing , kite, bakuli , playing football on the playground ( because we are still children that time ) , cycling aroudn the "kampung" , seek and hide , billionaire , umno , card game and so on on ..... we somemore play "catch ghost" ( directed translated ) by using bicycle, one become ghost and cycling in the certain area to crash the other player who are cycling aroudn as well , once the participant is crashed down by the "ghost" , he will become ghost and start chasing other ..sound crazy ? haha , sometime we have bicylcle race as well....



Happy hour only last till 7 pm , after that I gotta go home , take a bath , have my dinner at my grandmum house while watching tv series or anime till 8 pm , and from 8.30 pm till 9.30 pm i will watch another tv series ....read some comic before going to bed around 10 pm something ... so when did I study? Well, i rush my homework at school , and will finish the rest during 2.00pm to 5 .00pm ... and I never study till standard 4 !!!!!!!! it doesnt mean I'm smart , but is jz the primary school I were studying is not as famous as "Union"primary school or " Ping Hua" primary school , so i can still get 12 or 13 places in my class of around 40 people , and my primary school only got 1 class for every year...a very small primary school i would say ... well something change due to the arriving of 2 female teachers, one teach me BM while the another one teach me English...in stadard 4 , I get 28 marks for Bm and at stadard 5 I get 38 for English .... My dad never scold me , because he is not from a well educated family , so he dunno hw to advise me for my studying stuff , what he always told me everytime when I did something wrong is "I cant take care of you for the whole life, you gotta think about it by yourself"....and that always make me feel guilty about it ....



I start checking dictionary for BM and ENGLISH just like what he suggest me to do , " You might not be a smart guy , but if you learn one voca in one day , after one year , you will end up get to know 365 voca more than the previous year " It work , and because of this sentence, I've became a very patient and determined guy , last time. No matter doing what , I always tell myself , if you are not smart or good at it , you just have to put more effort into it and practising myself repeatly , so only can I match the smart or those from well educated family ....yet I've change , in this recent 3 years......Anyway, I get 5 A and 2 B in UPSR ,suprisingly , ranking no.5 in the last exam of my primary school....i would say I'm lucky ...and I was qualified to enter Chung Ling High School....

One of the reason behind my not so bad UPSR result is due to the divorce of my parent . After they divorce, my dad always advise me to study hard and dunt become just like him in future, .Staying with my strict grandmum , mean i no longer have the happy hour like last time , instead those time is being used to study ....so wat will be if they didnt divorce ??? No body know , but one thing for sure is I mostly cant scored the result to enter CLHS, and i might not be sitting here , writting a blog to share with you guys, would not have the chance to study in MMu and play table tennis, instead i might be end up entering a Malay High School , selling DVD or shouting vulgar word loudly at the roadside and thinking that is macho ,smoking , engaged in gangsterism and so on.... who know? I dunt deny that the divorce have beought me some heart breaking miserable night , but It does change my life into a better way in return...some said , if want something , you gotta forgo something to get it ....but is it worth? God only know I think ...


P.s btw , my current relationship with my mum side is well maintain.

1 comment:

hermanny herbz said...

Ghee onn! don't worry! You have my prayers :)

everything's gonna be alright bro !