About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

__Journal.2 - Me__

The first post of my journal after the brief introduction regarding my journal , I would like to talk about MySelf ...

Who am I to you guys? Hw much do you guys understand me even we have being friend for so many years? Emo ?Fake? Sentimental?Arrogant? Strong ? Athletic? Smart ? Asshole? Good buddy to mixed with? Or one of those who will just find you guys when i need your help ? Anyway , I dunt think anyone can give me a satisfying answer , because I'm also not capable of giving myself the answer , that is why I write journal, to make myself understand more about myself.....

I 'm GheeOon , some call me laukao ( monkey in hokkien ) , ya i missed those who call me this nickname , a nickname that will only be called by my true secondary school buddy , my "heng tai" in scout group ...20 when writting this post , penangnite , currently stay in Lebuh Macallum with my Dad and grandma...Oh, you may be ask that where is my mum ? Proud to tell that she'd divorced with my dad when i was in year 5 , not mean to be sarcastic , but I just dunt think it is something that need to be ashame of when talking about my family background , YES , I'm from a broken family. Currently study in MMu , Grammar year of Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

My view toward myself is , I'm an arrogant guy .... Ya, I always think that I can do better than the others when it comes to somethings , but when I have the opportunity to do that , I always screw it , and it is not the first time it make me scold myself " What you are capable of when you are criticising other"? Dunt you feel digusting about that traits? Yes I do as well , so I'm changing. No one like an arrogant people , I know that , coz I hate that as well. Emo, ya very very emo , especially when it comes to relationship stuff, I always fail to control myself to cross the line , I might treat someone very good , but I also "hope" that she will do so to me ...and I have laughed myself over and over again , WHO ARE YOU???? [ I use "hope" because Hope , refer to Mr.Felix is you strongly wish the person to do it for you even though they are not willing to, and that is one of my weaknessas well] I'm no longer determined like last time, I'm impatient , discouraged , coward when come to some challenges, lazy,passive ...ya I admit, I really wanna shout at myself that " You are not the hero as you think you are , asshole!!!!"

However , I also like some of my traits, I'm honest , and I have no secret, I wunt hide anything of myself , as long as you dare to ask me , I will tell ....but those you never ask and I never tell , it is still remain as secret, and I'm straight , if I find that i really dunt like someone , I wunt force myself to fake a smile for him/her, it might not be a good charateristic , especially when it comes to work, but I like it , coz i dunt fake .So a people like me would hardly enter the business field. Stubborn , it make me follow the rules strictly , for good , and it also makes me follow my feeling , stubbornly, for bad...

so what you guys think who I'm ? leave me some comments, so i will know who am I in your eye , seriously I wunt angry even you are criticising me badly , i just want to understand myself more...

7 comments:

cheng ling said...

Good start on your journal.I guess Mr.Felix has his impact on you.Haha...Me too. Missed his classes. He showed me there's more to English. Anyway, I'm not here to comment about you because I rarely know you. But I'm looking forward to read the next journal of yours.

Mrs Chong said...

Hmmmm... I am still ever afraid of Mr. Felix cause I don't know, I feel intimidated by him la. Perhaps cause I am such a lousy student. I love English but, I don't know. =) I am eager to read more bout your journal. I can never put my life out like this to discuss cause I probably become even more emo. T.T

GheeOon said...

thx you guys for leaving me some comments , it relly do motivate me to cont with my journal , thx thx

Honey Hong said...

I realise that your journal has something in common with my latest entry on WHO AM I?..

sometimes you expect something from someone, but yet again..you will ask yourself..WHO AM I???...
judging yourself and stuff like that..

life..
nobody's perfect.
i hate being judged but yet at times i will judge myself.

anyway, thx 4 leaving a comment in my blog! =)

well, in reply to your journal..overall..i think u are a nice person.

sHaN sHaN said...

i guess i am kind of late here.. lol.. anyway, fr the short period of time i noe u i feel that you changed into a more realistic guy... i do agree that you are a straight kind of person but it is not that bad but u need to act at the right time...

btw, where is ur next journal ha??

Anonymous said...

haha , abit busy lately ..sory sory ...rushing for assignment and enjoying my new cycling life

Anonymous said...

hmmm...not a bad journal on your introduction. overall, i can say u r brave to admit that u came from a broken family. i mean, how many ppl are willing to say so. being emo is nothing wrong as you have ur own thoughts and ideas for yourself and that is why u tend to be emo (hopefully its true)...haha
now u know urself better. good one.