About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, October 1, 2007

__Trust__

Life getting tougher and tougher when we are growing older and older. When we are young, perhaps i should say that when we were children , we used to trust people so easily right? but when we grow up, when somebody tell you something , naturally but pathetically, we will think that , "Is he/she telling me the truth?" , " Should I trust him/her?" , sometime we even will think that, "What he/she is talking or doing about is jz for his or her own benefit..." Life is tough for me when I cant simply trust someone, or I cant get someone's trust even i try my best to do so, I have to think twice for every my single word, coz i may speak as what i think but the people who listen to may jz think I'm bluffing or crapping and interpret in a wrong way , so when they tell other about what i have said, they will add their opinion into it and make my word twisted, all of it is just because of no "Trust" btw us. It is sarcastic that people just cant trust each other even they have communication or interaction for almost everyday. May be I'm too naive in this way , I thought when we make a friend we should trust and each other sincerely? but not doubting his/her every single words....or I'm too bad for people to trust me? Someone told me, dunt ever trust someone so easily, sigh, I used to be alone and trusting no one, and i no longer want go back to the world that just got myself.... Well, I should feel lucky that i still got some friends that i never doubt about their words, someone always there for me when I need him, and trust me so much as I did to him . If trust is not exist in a friendship, what is the bond that keep holding us together? A companionship? One of the billion of people in your life who are not really important to you? Someone for you when you are lonely , when you need him/her but you are not trusting him/her? Ridiculous , huh? I know that it ain't easy to get someone's trust, but I just dunno that is it so hard......Perhaps I should keep all to myself and not simply tell people about my stuff and not trusting people so much, so I wunt expect people to understand me or trust me.......perhaps, life will get easier tomorrow....

__No offence__

3 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

seriously I think, words get around. Even if you expect that someone not to tell that other person, he/she might tell because whether the thing is a secret or not, its very subjective. Unless of course if you tell that person not to let the cat out of the bag.

Eventually, we humans still hv to believe in other people as much as we don't want to. In fact, we often do it unconciously. Life isn't that bad. =) You have Shan.

sHaN sHaN said...

Hmm...Ping what does it have to do with me ha??? is bad when i am around...don't u think so?? u've been complainin abt me lately...sigh...

anyway back to geo...trust is indeed a very strong word...it plays quite a big role in every people's life...it depends on one individual to trust or not to trust...it is just the same as loving someone...is either u choose to love or not to love...you don't really have to care who can trust you or watsoever...as long as u did ur part i think it is enough...although it is important to gain one's trust on you...but like what i say...the decision is not in our hand...

so everyone out there shud feel glad or grateful that they found one that they can trust...it takes a lot of courage to really trust someone...so don't ever betray one that put so much hope and trust on you...trust is like a mirror, once it's broken you can never look at it the same again...

GheeOon said...

Yeah I sumore got one fatty in my house who always listen to me ...haha