About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, September 13, 2007

__LiFe WithouT yoU__

Turn off the white light,
close my eye,
but deep inside my head,
is all of your face....
Every moment I spend with you,
Is jz like a short movie,
flashing across my mind....

Turn around,
Your face still there, vividly...
Imagine what are you doing,
Wondering who you are hanging out with,
It bring tear to my eye...

Miss those day, when i can sit still opposite of you to look into your eye,
miss those call, which i can listen to your sweet voice,
but now, you are not here anymore,
shattered, my heart...

Dunt blame me for my pessimistic thinking,
b'coz I'm jz not a confident guy,
or may be in my eye,
you are too good, too far for me to hold you as long as i wish...
Gal,I'd fall in love to you, yes I do, I swear it is true
....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u din try u will nv knw the ending is hw....
smt don think so much....
u mst try it....
no matter wt is the result....

Anonymous said...

hey ur post sound so sad.
hahahahaha, haiya, gambatteh la.
the gal might touch one day.
try to tell the gal ur feeling towards her.

GheeOon said...

lolx....It is jz a poem ...haha..