About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

__I'm HeRe To aPologIsE__

It is shit that I keep telling you that all I need is just another she,
While you are staying at my side,

listen to all of my sighs,
I never realise , hw bright you can shine,0
and I never try , to always stay in your sight.
Till the day, you turn away,
leave me all the way,

and I, the stupid I,
only realise,
I cant live without you in my life.

I'm here to apologise,
she is no longer in my mind,
but you thought I'm telling you lie,
gal, now you are the one in my mind,
and my only sunshine,
I noe it ain't easy to trust someone who once bring tear to your eye,

so do I,
can you trust me one more time?
pls save your last goodbye
and give it a try,

hope you can be mine till the end of time.

P.s(It ain't a story of mine)
Delicate to my best female fren who always stay at my side ^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaa, i wonder who's tat gal. will u tell me? or should i ask, u mind to tell? hahahaha..XD

GheeOon said...

mun mun ar mun mun , pls kindly be reminded that there got a "P.s(It ain't a story of mine)" at
the btm of my post...I dunt have such a good girl waiting for me la ..lolx..

Anonymous said...

yi ern ooo
y sound so sad niah???
don think so much ya...
mst happy mah...
com com
smile smile bk.....
hehe....smile ya

GheeOon said...

IT IS NOT A STORY OF MINE LA!!!!!!!!!!!

MeToYou said...

Chee onn pek chek liao ~!
Mai kesi kesi la.. I know it is story of yours
you told me one mah .. not meh XD XD XD .. admit it lah.. hahha...

okay lah .. dun wan cari pasal with you XD ..ahaha..
byebye

*Wat I said above is not true*

GheeOon said...

erm, who is Lim har? no idea...call me chee oon ,should be someone i jz meet in mmu har?