About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, February 13, 2009

__Valentine Eve__

2009 Valentine eve, alone at home , nothing special anyway. Recalling back my memory , it is a special day for me in year 2006 ...

Yea , I propose to a gal on that day , almost lost one best friend that day , and I took bus to the northest part of the Penang Island , hike a 1 hour hill with tent and some dry food on my back to camp at Pantai Keracut alone for the special day ....

Thinking under the full-of star night view , read the novel i brought along and watch the horizontal star-reflected sea...

And what i will doing for this year valentine eve? probably i will get myself to bed around 10 pm , and wake up at 6 to have LDS jog for 5.6 km and carry on with my life ...

Lastly , Happy Valentine To Everyone

GheeOon

3 comments:

sHaN sHaN said...

adui, say till like very sad aneh... valentine's day nia mah... i might sound sarcastic here...hehe... it doesn't mean u show ur love only on this day... valentine's day shud be everyday for a couple but not only on the 14th feb...

GheeOon said...

seriously , which part of my writting make u feel i m sad here huh ? Nowaday i almost everyday sleep around 10 smth and wake up at 6 even i didnt go jogging , not for this particular day only lo ...aiyoyo

Anonymous said...

This symptom is like i read before...hmm..oh ya...GAY symptom..lolx..should change d...find a girl to cure pls...lolx...