About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, December 8, 2008

__Boabei & Darling__



Although it might sound stupid , I still wanna say thx to you 2 for bring me some laughter tonight...and faith towards love..

If someone ask me what is love , I would say that , love is smth that make you shine, the happiness atmosphere around you , the loving smile on your face that will always make those around you admire and jealous ....Love is some happiness that you cant stop yourself to share with others, love is smth that no matter what he/she did to you , but you still smile so happily and ready to forgive him/her after listening to his/her apologization ( Lovely sweet word may be ^^ )

Thanks to BaoBei & Darling

No comments: