About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, November 29, 2008

__Journal.5 Jogging__

Few days ago , one of my fren asked me , " why you so like to jog?" , and I just give her a simple answer , yet the true answer of the reason of I like to jog is a long far away story...
I'm a guy who good at nothing in primary school, not good at study , not good at sport, but pompous....one day , I read a comic .In the comic , the bullied boy ,who jz lose his game due to his inept in running short distnace in sport day, is watching a live marathon tournament, then come his grandfather , he said," You cant run fast in short distance doesnt mean you'r weak , perhaps the guy inside the tv is the representive of another form of strong, it is not hw fast but is hw far he could run."
And because of this inspiration , I start running for long disctance... I told myself , may be I can do it as well. And for this few years I have took part in some quarter marathon run , Tanjung 10km Run 2002, Penang 10 km City Run 2003, Penang Hill Climb 2003 and 2004, Penang bridge 10 km Run 2003 , Men's Health 10km Run 2008 and Mizuno 10 km Wave Run...and my best record is around 52 minutes, and one thing for sure is , I will still keep running in future....
And not forget the answer to the question , " I run, because it is the only thing that I'm really capable of..."






















My new running shoe , MIzuno Wave Precision 8
P.s Due to it is a very old comic , I cant find it even now...

No comments: