About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

__Journal.4 Confusion__

Have you experienced that suddenly you doubt about what you have being believe in so far, the way you treat something or someone, or even your principle in your life? Have you ponder the justification of every decision you have made or you are going to make? Have you come to a time when you suddenly realise that the laughters on your face is decreasing and you find no word to say among a big gang of friends while watching they laughing and you jz do know hw to join in?

Life is full of decisions, yet sometime when I turn back to judge my decisions and myself, I feel confusion , am I right in what I have being believe in so far? shall I change ? or how to be a better person? I am confused and hesitate for the coming stage of my life...and only I realise I am so fragile after taking off all the shields , sometime I will be afraid of alone as well , afraid of the future, and sometime I do really regret for what I've been done so far...

No comments: