About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

__Love Corner 2__

Care of Not Care? Angry or not angry ?
Sometime, I just say sometime , we angry is because of we care , we mind towards him/her , but some might view it as restriction and say I need more freedom ( last time only guy think it is a restriction or control , but nowadays gals share the centimental too , gal and guy are equally alike nowadays ), well when we dont care and dont mind anymore , they might think are you no longer love me ? Well, i find that that only gal has the latter part of thinking , most of guys wont do that , they might be more happy if you really no care him .
So , what should we do ? Act care when we are not and act not care when we are? should we care or no care? Angry or not angry ? But since he/ she cant make it why we should angry anymore ? Is it worth to argue the same things over and over again ?
I have came across many exmaples, some of my clients complained to me about their another half are so ignorance about them while some said , their another half are so troublesome in wanting to know everythings about them .I think it is quite hard to find the balance.
Love is tolerance, you care , not necessary must show through your act , your word , your disappointed tones when they fail you , but dont ever not to care , what else is there when you no longer care the person you love ?
恩与大家共勉之

1 comment:

Baby&Mommy said...

I deserve it, my dear Baby Geo~^^