About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

__Ideal Girl-friend__

Everyone is looking for his or her perfect life time partner , although most of them end up getting not what they expected in the beginning, but majority are happy ever after as well. So what is mine ideal gf?
.
I hope that my gf would have

First
Miss Choo de tolerance,
Miss Berz de sentimental
Miss Yeap de blur blur
Miss Yee de naughtiness
Miss Ee de communication skill
Miss Soo de big eye
Miss Lee de laziness
Miss Pang de loyalty
Miss Danielle de seriousness
Miss Melody de mischievous
ans last but not least,
Mommy de outgoing , caring and diligience
.
.
.
A bit too greedy ??? That is what call ideal...anyway, dream stay dream : )

9 comments:

Yy Ooi said...

Pillow stack higher everynight..then can see d....

cheng ling said...

Hmm...Do I know these Miss Yeap the blur-blur and Miss Melody the mischievous?

GheeOon said...

To Yy : haha I will heed your advice

To Cl: yea of course you do !!!
btw mommy here is not refer to you lolx

瑜颖 said...

is that my name in there? haha... if it is... I'm being called serious... Omgoodness.

GheeOon said...

haha, yes you are , serious good ma , so you wunt take life for granted
: )

Yy Ooi said...

why don have my name there..??..i'm good also k..^^....

GheeOon said...

you go where mini skirt fers ba... why lately so free titi come my blog kacau haha

YY OOI said...

muahhaha...tiok say free mah....sem break....mah come see lo...cannot meh..= =".... and is WEAR..lolx...

cheng ling said...

La...Of coz not me la...I hardly know you pun. Keke...Don't worry. I'm not here to beg 4 my name to be in d list. Lol..