About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

__Amenities of Life__


I used to read a book lately, 幸福就像狗尾巴 by 黄桐.... one of the story is talk about the amenities of life and I would like to share with you guys here.
A female nerd is depressed by her own boring life and she come to a monk, she complain and complain about her boring life, feeling so miserable of her boresome life, the monk listen to her patiently before come out with a idea to help her to change her life. He asked her to buy some flower to put in her house.
Months later, the gals come to the monk again but she is no longer depressed, indeed she is kind of different people to monk when he first time saw her. So the monk asked wistfully, what make your life become alive? She answered, " you ask me to put a flower in my house, so I start looking for a suitable flower, then i go market to look for a beautiful vase, when I get home I start looking for a place to put it on. Few days after, I go market again to get a tablecloth to put under the vase, week after the flower has growth and I have to learn the skill in shaping the flower to make it look nice to my guest and etc............" The monk said while smiling," and now you can't stop telling me your interesting life without complain anymore." and the gal, smile too...

Sometime it does happen in our life as well, we feel bored, feel dead, feeling like a walking corpse, It is just because we has forgotten, unaware of the tiny things in our life that can make the life much more lividly : )

Dismantling motor to wash

Dismantled

Washed and polished shining motor

Did clean and rearrange my memo board last few day, just put in a little bit extra effort to be creative and innovative in my work, still it's not an award winning-board but it make life more interesting, and perhaps a little bit different from others : )

No comments: